To get access to the facilities and services of Marvi Holidays one should abide by the following terms and conditions given below: Each of these conditions should be read carefully to avoid future adversities.
Terms & Conditions
1. Every tourist should send a Xerox copy of their voter’s identity card, adhar card or a passport and three passport size photographs at least ten days before the tour starts. Tourists should carry their original id cards at all times during the tour.
2. Bookings are confirmed only after paying an advance payment which would be 25%,50% on arrival and remains 25 % one day prior the departure .
3. Cancellation charge of 50% if cancelled before 7 days, 75% if cancelled before 3 days and 100% if cancelled on the date of commencement of tour.
4. Company does not have any liability if the tour is cancelled or itinerary changed during the tour due to any unpredictable event.
5. Company does not cover insurance in case of any accidents or loss of belongings, etc.
6 Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
7. Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
8. Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.
Child Policy :
1. Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
2. Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
3. Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
4. Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
5. Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
Cancellation Policy :
1. Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1000 per Head.
2. 25% Between 30-20 Days Before Tour Departure
3. 50% Between 20-10 Days Before Tour Departure
4. 75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
5. 100% on the Same Day & No show
6. Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost
We need following to process your booking
1. Guest Name & Contact Number
2. Naming List with gender & age
3. Arrival / Departure details
About The Vehicle
1. We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
2. Non A/C Santro Wagnor / Alto for 1-3 Pax including child.
3. Non A/C Sumo / Max / Hard top Jeeps for 4-8 pax.
4. Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera for 6 pax including child.
5. Gangtok city tour is done only by Maruti van / Indica / Wagon R (4 people in a car).
6. If the booking has beed done for a luxury vehicle then in some cases according to the availability we can provide any of these vehicles Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera.
7. Only 06 heads are allowed in 1 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo including child. In case the number of heads traveling increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle.
8. In one Sumo / Max only 08 heads are allowed including child. If the number of heads traveling is more than 08, then guest will have to take another vehicle.
9. If the guest is opting for Innova / Scorpio we suggest our guests to travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person. In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be borne by guest directly.
10. If the booking is for a Tata Sumo in Gangtok then the local sightseeing would be done by a small vehicle Non A/C Santro Wagnor and if the guests are travelling to Tsongo Lake , Lachung,Lachen etc then the quests would have to take a local taxi to the available parking stands where our vehicles would be waiting .The same thing is followed while dropping them back to Gangtok and this is because of the Traffic Rules as no Tata Sumo is allowed to enter the Hotel only if its an early morning pickup from the Hotel.
About Transport –
1. If the arrival of guest is by train at NJP Railway Station, please be informed that our vehicle will be there to receive the guest at the New Exit Gate (Near Escalator) or arrive at Bagdogra Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
2. The guest should always keep cool with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
3. As there is shortage of space for car parking in the entire Sikkim & Darjeeling region – guest will have to wait at the Lobby in time for the vehicle to start their sightseeing / transfers.
4. We would appreciate, if the guest would not not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
5. As most of the services are on point to point basis, please be informed that the drivers would also keep changing. Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle.
7. In this sector the same vehicles will not be providing service for the entire tour, it will be changed sector-wise.
8. If any tourist spot does not get completed for any reason over which we don’t have any control & if they want to cover the same spot the next day then they will have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
9. If the guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should inform our executives one day prior (16:00 hrs), after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will have to pay extra for rescheduling the sightseeing.
10. The timings for the sightseeing / transfers will be advised by our executive. Mainly in Gangtok vehicle are not allowed to park at the hotel instead of the parking stand. Once our vehicle will leave the hotel area without picking up the guests & come back at parking stand then guest must have to arrange their own to reach at the parking stand.
11. In Gangtok only the vehicles from Sikkim are allowed to do the sightseeing . Any outside vehicle would drop the guests to the Deorali taxi stand from where we provide local taxi for pick up & drop from hotel to taxi stand. For this reason guest have to wait sometime in the taxi stand.
12. Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
14. Only 06 heads are allowed in 1 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo including child and 08 heads are allowed in 1 Sumo / including the children . In case the number of travellers are more than the guest will have to opt for the additional vehicle with an extra cost which is directly payable by the guest.
* Permit is required for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy(identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
* Permits are also required to travel to North Sikkim (Lachung & Lachen).Requires 02 more copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof.
* For any Hotel Booking the mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability or else we will confirm similar category hotels.
* The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis, valid for Indian nationals & till 15th Sep 2014 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable from 20TH Dec – 04TH Jan).
Thanking you for your kind attention and we assure our best service at all time. For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us any time.
I hope you will find the above information as pre your requirement. We will look forward to hear from you .